VTI O-Seal Fittings provide easy, leak-proof sealing.
O-Seal fittings come in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit nearly any application. The seal is provided by an o-ring inside of a precisely machined groove in the face of the fitting. When tightened, the O-Seal captures the o-ring between the flat surface of the mating part and the o-ring groove, thus causing the o-ring to squeeze against the adjoining surfaces and provide an effective, leak tight seal.
- Provides a fast and easy leak tight connection when threaded joints are present
- Eliminates the need for Teflon tape, pipe dope, or epoxy which can introduce contaminants into the process environment
- Designed to interface with typical male and female NPT thread sizes from 1/8″ to 1″
- Reusable (unlike Teflon tape, pipe dope, or epoxy which must be re-applied each time)
- Eliminates over-tightening associated with conventional threaded joints
- Custom configurations available
Additional O-Ring Seal Details
- Comes with Buna-N o-rings (other o-ring materials also Available)
- Square o-ring groove designed to aid in o-ring retention