Leak Recalibration and Repair Services
VTI’s Calibration Laboratory is ILAC and A2LA accredited. We offer certified recalibration and repair services for all brands of calibrated leaks, all gases, and all leak rates.
Our calibrations are NIST-traceable and conform to Mil Std 45662A, ANSI/NCSL-Z-540-1-1994-Std and are Accredited to the International Standard ISO/IEC 17025-1999 (which supercedes the ISO/IEC Guide 25). Calibration Laboratories that comply with ISO/IEC-17025 also operate in accordance with ISO 9001 and 9002.
- NIST-traceable primary calibrations for leak standards of all gasses
- NIST-traceable comparison calibrations of helium leaks
- NIST-traceable calibrations of sniffer-type helium and refrigerant leak standards
- Refill of calibrated leak standards for all gases
- Repair of both permeation and capillary leak standards
- Leak standards calibrated to customer’s special QA or ISO requirements
You are welcome to audit our facility. Lists of recent audits and direct comparisons to calibrations by the US National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) are also available.